Mango Extract is fast becoming one of the most popular ingredients in the supplement industry because more and more studies are showing the benefits of Irvingia when it comes to weight loss, high cholesterol and elevated blood glucose levels.
Mango Extract is a West and Central African tree also known as the wild mango or bush mango. The tree is valued for its dika nuts in addition to producing a yellow edible fruit. The soluble fiber in the seeds is being regularly studied to determine the validity of claims that Irvingia Gabonensis aids with weight loss. Irvingia is high in fat, similar to other nuts and seeds, and contains 14% fiber.
1. Consumption of mango has a clear effect of the stomach, for motion sickness, seasickness has some antiemetic effect.
2. Anti-Cancer. According to modern therapeutic point of view, mango contains a lot of vitamin A, so it has anti-cancer, anti-cancer role.
3. Control high blood pressure, arteriosclerosis. Mango contains nutrients and vitamins C, minerals, etc., in addition to anti-cancer effect, but also the prevention of atherosclerosis and hypertension has a therapeutic effect.
4. Beautify the skin. Since mango contains a lot of vitamins, so regular consumption of mango, you can play the role of nourishing the skin.
5. Sterilization. Mango leaf extract can inhibit septic bacteria, Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Also inhibit the influenza virus.
1. Applied in foods field.
2. Applied in beverages field.
3. Applied in cosmetics field.
4. Applied in health products field