Pygeum africanum, also simply called Pygeum, is an extract made from the bark of the African plum tree. This tree is also sometimes called the African cherry tree, Prunus africanum, or Pygeum africanum. Pygeum africanum is native to Central America, South America, Madagascar and nearby islands, and the Gulf of Guinea.
1. antimicrobial and inhibition of pathogenic bacteria.
2. lumbrici effect.
3. smooth muscles effects.
4. treat bacillary dysentery,psoriasis,bellyworm,ancylostomiasis.
5. prompt gallbladder.
7. immune functions.
8. anti-stress,reduce fatigue.
10. anti-fatigue,anti-radiation,anti-aging effects.
1. Applied in food field.
2. Applied in beverage field.
3.Applied in food additives.
4. Applied in pharmaceuticals field.