Gallnut is Rhus chinensis mill, a Rhus chinensis mill Rhus potaninii Maxim Or red bran poplar Rhus punjabensis stew var.sinica(Diels) Rehd. et Wils. The galls on the leaves are mainly formed by the parasitism of the GALL APHID Melaphis chinensis (Bell) Baker. It is distributed in Sichuan, Guizhou, Yunnan, Shaanxi, Guangxi and other places.
1. Anti-oxidation, eliminate free radicals. anti-aging, whiten skin. Application: 1. Applied in foods field.
2. Resist human immunodeficiency virus(HIV), anti-virus, anti-bacteria.
3. Lower blood pressure, regulate human metabolism.
4. Treat symptoms caused by high blood sugar and hypertension.
5. Anti-cancer and resist atherosclerosis.
2. Applied in beverages field.
3. Applied in cosmetics field.
4. Applied in health products field.